Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
Give your eyes an instant lift and make them pop with Lavish Lashes only at Racine.
Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent, lasting 4-6 weeks depending on the life cycle of your own natural lashes and other factors. Though the average cycle of a single lash is about 90 days, factors such as your eyelash characteristics, lifestyle, and general care of your lashes will affect how your Lavish Lashes last.
If you look up close you can see that these individually applied eyelashes actually appear to have a root. They have a natural looking curve so there is no need to use eyelash curlers or mascara. Eyelash Extensions come in various lengths, colors and thicknesses to create a beautiful and natural look.
Call today and get instant luxurious, thick, long lashes!!
Ooh baby it’s cold… Winter has arrived in fierce nature. But don’t let the winter blahs get you down, there are so many reasons to love this season. Thick scarves, woolly hats, knitted socks, ice scating, skiing, curling up by the fire, catching up with yourself and your loved ones. A time to be just a tad slower which most times tend to lend to more peaceful moments. I say embrace it. Embrace everything about it. Whether you are skiing down that diamond head or knitting a new scarf one thing is for sure, you must take care of your skin and hair. There is no need for frizzy locks or scaly skin, and there is a few simple things we recommend that can keep you looking and feeling beautiful no matter what your doing.
1. Switch to a richer more moisturizing skin creme for face and body, drink lots of water and load up on your Omega 3′s!
2. Give your hair a deep conditioning treatment once a week – this will help to replenish the moisture
3. Its a great idea to get regular trims to keep your hair in good health - this helps reduce split dry ends
4. Don’t forget to exfoliate and say no to dry scaly skin.
5. Update your make up – The trend this winter is bold lips, from deep plums to rich reds, nothing can brighten up the season more! Make sure you have the correct base, it’s all about the right foundation for good sheer or all over coverage.
6. Lastly, keep up with manicures as your nails suffer from the dry heat as much as skin and hair.
Don’t fret, Racine Salon & Spa has you covered to keep coiffed and looked hot even when its icy cold.
Introducing two new fabulous soy poured candles to our Fire Island Line…
WATCH HILL which is pomegranate and sage and GORGEOUS
SUNKEN FOREST which has notes of teakwood, oakwood and amber and IS SO DEEPLY RELAXING….
and don’t forget THE BEAUTIFUL PINES which is our balsam candle and perfect BURN for the season and all winter long. And as a bonus they have WOODEN WICKS that give off a gentle crackle background sound…..