Spa & Salon Etiquette
What you need to know
- The Spa is a designated “Quiet Area”. Many quests come in to enjoy the warmth and solitude therein, therefore children under the age of ten will generally not be permitted in the Spa area. To insure relaxation, please refrain from speaking loudly and kindly turn off all cell phones.
- Please let us know if you have any health concerns or limitations before you engage in your services,i.e. pregnancy, allergies, high blood pressure, etc
- Your extreme comfort is our desire. Whether the tempeture in your room is too warm or chilly, the music to loud, or the pressure from your massage too strong, we want to know.
- Most Spa services are enjoyed without clothing on. During massage your body will be draped in linens, towels, and/or sheets with only 1 area of your body exposed at a time.
- With wet treatments, such as scrubs and wraps, an undressed body is required. A swimsuit is optional. All jewelery must be removed.
- Light lunches can be ordered through our front desk. Menus are available.
- We ask that you notify at least 24 hours if you need to cancel or change an appointment. When booking a group Spa Day a 30% nonrefundable deposit is required.
- Feel free to interchange operaters.
- Free consultation available for any service upon request.
- We gladly accept Spa Wish and Spa Finder Gift Certificates
- Order and print Gift Certificates from home.
- Please check us out on Facebook @Racine Salon
We are an authorized Salon for:
Davines – We are a Davines Concept Salon
ALi NY/ Agrigento Jewelry
Angel Rox Clothing
Dream Catchers Hair Extensions
Latico Leather Goods
Life On Mars Beauty
Liquid Metal Jewelry and Goods
Light Concept Nails
So Cap USA Extensions
And of Course Racine Line of Cosmetics, Brushes, Candles and Personal Care and Home.